East Coast Solar, Inc. accepts the following Payment Methods:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment Terms Orders: An order is not binding upon East Coast Solar, Inc, hereafter referred to as ECS, until it is accepted. ECS must receive payment before it will accept an order. Payment for product(s) ordered is due prior to shipment. Customer can make payment by credit card, or some other method prearranged with ECS. You agree to pay the amount(s) due as specified on the invoice. Customers on temrs agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
Shipping Charges: Your total purchase price of any product will generally include shipping and handling charges as shown on the ECS invoice. In the event additional shipping charges are necessary, you will be contacted of such charges.
ECS Purchase Agreement By accepting delivery of any product delivered from ECS ("East Coast Solar, Inc."), you ("Customer") agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed here. You and ECS agree that the following terms and conditions are the exclusive terms governing the sales transaction between Customer and ECS. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these terms and conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions carefully each time you place an order with or accept delivery of any goods from ECS.
You can expect your order to be processed within approximately two business days. Expected ship times vary depending on stock availability. If you need an item by a certain date please ask your sales person to check on the expected ship date. In most cases expected ship dates for all items will be emailed to you within 48 hours of the time that your order is processed. Tracking information will also be emailed to you once your items ship.
We ship internationally, to most destinations. When you are provided with shipping charges for your order, please bear in mind that this is for the transportation only! This does not include any duties, taxes or brokerage fees. In most cases, duties and taxes will be due upon delivery, and must be paid to the carrier in order to receive your product. If you refuse the delivery, you will be charged for transportation charges both to you and returning to us plus a restocking fee of up to 30% of the total order.
Any items that are unavailable will be placed on back order, and the remainder of your order will be shipped. Please check our web site for the back ordered item's estimated time of arrival. Please note that these dates are "estimates" and not guaranteed to arrive on that date.
ECS will do everything possible to keep you informed of your order via e-mail. Your tracking number will be emailed to you once the item is shipped. You may also check online status page for live updates.
Security is our number one priority. All on-line transactions are sent through secure server and encrypted with 128-bit technology. Once the information is received through the internet, trusted authorized employees will process your payment, and make sure that your information is handled with the highest level of security. We never save credit card info at ECS unless requested by the customer.
ECS respects your privacy. We will not under any circumstances sell or release your information to anyone. All of the information obtained from our web site will be used for internal purposes only or to process your order through a trusted affiliate.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statement of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
You may change your order, provided that your order has not yet been processed and shipped. If items have shipped the normal restock fee may apply. Please contact your sales person direct with any changes to be made and please have your order number available.
To cancel your order, please call during our normal business hours and speak with your sales representative or someone in our customer support department. Provided your order has not yet been processed, and your credit card has not been charged there is no fee. If your order has already been processed and your card was charged, there is a 5% cancellation fee deducted from your refund. If any portion of your order has shipped, a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. The refund will occur within a reasonable amount of time after receipt of cancellation or the return of all products that have shipped. Some of our products are custom orders. If you need to cancel an order for any of these products there is a cancellation fee even if the item has not shipped. The cancellation fee will vary depending on the manufacturer but may be as much as 30% of the cost of the item. This fee is the same fee that manufacturers pass onto us for cancelling the order.
Damaged Freight & Shortages
● All shipments from East Coast Solar, Inc., unless otherwise agreed, are FOB, freight prepaid and added to invoice. Title for goods passes to the Buyer at East Coast Solar, Inc.'s dock. East Coast Solar, Inc. bears no liability for products damaged in transit and does not accept the return of damaged product. It is the consignee's responsibility to file any claim for freight related damage with the shipper. ECS will assist you with the process if necessary.
● Note any discrepancies between the number of items listed on the ECS packing slip and the number of items delivered by the trucking or shipping company on the Bill of Lading AT TIME OF RECEIPT. Have the driver co-sign the Bill of Lading. Be aware that the shipper's liability for any discrepancies ends when the consignee accepts the delivery as complete by signature. Please notify ECS immediately of all shipping discrepancies by faxing a copy of the Bill of Lading to our customer service department.
● DO NOT sign the delivery ticket/Bill of Lading until you have thoroughly inspected all the goods and/or shipping cartons/crates for damage. If there is reason to suspect concealed damage, make a complete inspection in the presence of the driver. If any damage is found, make an accurate notation on the delivery slip/Bill of Lading with the driver present. Have the driver co-sign the delivery slip/Bill of Lading.
● ECS product descriptions are not designed or intended to replace your personal product knowledge, experience and/or research or that of a professional installer or licensed electrician.
● ECS strives to be as accurate as possible in our product descriptions, compatibility references, information content, pricing, links and any other product information contained in or referenced on our site. However, occasional human error may occur and we therefore cannot guarantee that all product descriptions, specifications, pricing or any other content on the site is entirely accurate, complete, current, or that we are responsible for these errors. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, informational, technical or any other error, ECS at its sole discretion shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order for that product and immediately amend, correct or remove the inaccurate information. Moreover, all links on ECS's website are intended only to provide visitors with assistance finding additional information and professional opinion; however, due to the fast pace of the industry, complex nature and personal subjective experiences, reviews can become outdated or less accurate over time or even at inception and should therefore never be the sole determinate in a purchasing decision, or, most importantly, a substitute for doing ones own product research. Please remember to consider, you, our valued patron, are ultimately responsible for any purchase decision.
ECS is not a forum for product reviews. For product reviews, we recommend sites such as www.homepower.com. ECS is a private site that conducts the business of selling renewable energy related products and as such, any specifications and information posted by ECS regarding products for sale must be factual. However, customer comments in regards to their experience with said products are the opinions of the user. The customer opinion reviews are used at the discretion of ECS as a marketing device for positive and constructive ways to share the benefit of the product. It is not used as a source for negative commentary as we cannot endorse the validity of any negative comment. Therefore, the ECS site is moderated to remove any unproven biased negative comments. It is not the intention of ECS to mislead any customer and therefore all purchase decisions should not be solely based on the product review.
General merchandise purchased through ECS may be returned within 7 days of the receipt of the product. Electrical items and special order items are not returnable. You will receive a refund or credit towards your account, provided the merchandise is returned in the original unopened packaging in new and resalable condition with the original blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories. If any component of the returned product is missing, if there is damage or the product has been used, the return procedure is breached and ECS may reject the return or may choose to impose additional charges for replacement of the missing component. A 15% restock fee will be charged for all returns. Custom built items, are non-returnable. Unless an error was made by ECS, shipping charges are not refundable. Before returning items, it is necessary to call and speak with someone in the returns department to obtain an RMA # for your return. Once you have been instructed where to return the item you are responsible for shipping charges back to that address. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date issued and items must be received in that time frame. Please reference this number in a clear location on the outside of the package when returning product. The customer shall be responsible for the return of any unused product and agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof or delivery and insurance for the value of the shipment.
● ECS is a distributor only. Products sold by ECS are not manufactured by ECS; therefore we do not warrant any of the products we sell. Most items that we sell are covered by the original manufacturer's warranty, service, or support policy (if any). In the event that there is a technical problem that occurs with your product upon receipt or installation of your product we urge you to contact the manufacturer directly. The customer shall be responsible for the return of any defective product and agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the value of the shipment.
● ECS bears no responsibility in sending a replacement item to the customer in the event that they have received a defective product. If you receive a defective unit, contact the manufacturer and they will typically repair or replace the product.
Home Categories Your Account Top Sellers Contact us
Terms & Conditions
Your IP Address is 18.104.22.168